Legal Action Over MIAC
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, founder-pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church and presidential nominee of the Constitution Party for the 2008 U.S. Presidential election, Chuck Baldwin, talked about the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) report designating Baldwin, Ron Paul, Bob Barr supporters and Libertarians as terrorists.Infowars broke the story on March 11 after Alex Jones received the MIAC document from an anonymous source in the Missouri police.
?The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as ?militia? influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties,? Kurt Nimmo wrote for Infowars.
On March 13,Paul Joseph Watson, Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones expanded coverage of the MIAC report.
Mr. Baldwin asserted his strong opposition to the document and Missouri police efforts to characterize mainstream political parties and their supporters as domestic terrorists. The MIAC report specifically links these supporters to ?militia? influenced terrorists. ?Police are educated in the document that people are are anti-abortion, own gold, display an assortment of U.S. flags, or even those that talk about the film Zeitgeist, view the police as their ?enemy? and conflates them with domestic terrorists like Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph and other domestic militia groups who have been charged with plotting terrorist attacks,? Infowars and Prison Planet reported.
In addition, Baldwin said he collaborated with Ron Paul and Bob Barr on a letter that will be sent to Missouri officials protesting the MIAC report. Mr. Baldwin indicated that if the letter does not result in a repudiation of the MIAC report and its absurd allegations, he and fellow letter signatories will consider legal action.
Chuck Baldwin will send a copy of the letter to Alex Jones. Infowars will post the letter.
Research related articles:
- Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists
- The Alex Jones Show – L I V E – July 8th With Bryan Siemon, Paul Craig Roberts & Chuck Baldwin
- LP Missouri Condemns Missouri Highway Patrol Training Document as Political Profiling
- The Alex Jones Show – L I V E – March 19 With Chuck Baldwin
- Missouri State Police Think You And I Are Terrorists
- Public TV Station Offers Endgame, Freedom to Fascism During Pledge
- Ron Paul debates Stephen Baldwin on Legalizing Marijuana on CNN Larry King 03/13/2009
- Ron Paul?s Campaign For Liberty Responds To Missouri?s ?Terrorist? Claims
- Colin Powell Endorses The Greater Evil, Not Ron Paul or Bob Barr
- Parents Consider Legal Action After Autistic Girl, 8, Arrested at School
- The Alex Jones Show – L I V E – March 13 With Chuck Norris
- Police Trained Nationwide That Informed Americans Are Domestic