What the UN Gun Grab Means to You
Actual Glock ad- Somebody picked the wrong diner!
1) “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” ~ Thomas Jefferson.
2) “The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed.” ~ Alexander Hamilton.
3) “Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property.” ~Thomas Paine.
4) “Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation.” ~ James Madison.
5) “The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference; they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.” ~ George Washington.
6) “The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.” ~ Patrick Henry.
7) “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes” ~ Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria.
“To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” ~ George Mason.
9) “The said Constitution be never construed… to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” ~ Samuel Adams.
10) “But the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, and one more safeguard against a tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible.” ~ Hubert Humphrey.
11) “I carried it (a revolver) religiously and during the summer I asked a friend, a man who had been one of Franklin’s bodyguards in New York State, to give me some practice in target shooting so that if the need arose I would know how to use the gun.” ~ Eleanore Roosevelt.
12) “By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia’, the ’security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms’, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.” ~ John F. Kennedy.
13) 1911: Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
14) 1929: Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 40-60 million citizens, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated or starved to death.
15) 1935: China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
16) 1938: Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Catholics and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
17) 1956: Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million ‘educated’ people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.”
18) 1964: Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Maya! n India ns, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
19) 1966-1976: China still has gun control. Another 50-100 million civilians, unable to defend themselves, were killed in Mao Tse Tung’s “Cultural Revolution”.
20) 1970: Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
21) 1990s: Rwanda established gun control. In a span of 100 days in April 1994, 800,000 people who were unable to defend themselves were massacred to death – most by machetes. How many dead, hacked-up bodies do you think were found holding a loaded gun? (answer is less than one)
22) 1992: Los Angeles California, USA. For three days police stood by and watched, unable to stop the rioting, arson and destruction of whole neighborhoods. Yet many Korean stores were virtually untouched – protected by their well-armed storeowners who exercised their right to self-defense through their right! to kee p and bear arms and who did for themselves what the police were unwilling or unable to do.
23) Late 1990s: Great Britain established total gun control. Robberies, burglaries and assaults have skyrocketed making London’s violent crime rate now higher than anywhere in America.
24) “Every good communist should know that political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.” ~ Mao Tse Tung
25) “Ordinary citizens don’t need guns, as their having guns doesn’t serve the State.” ~
The Swiss have required gun ownership for generations:
Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World
Have you ever wondered why no tyrant wants to invade Switzerland?
Global Gun Grab (Paperback) by William Norman Grigg
AUTOGRAPHED & UNAUTOGRAPHED Copies available
THE GUN RIGHTS REFRESHER
A. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
B. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
C. Colt: The original point and click interface.
D. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
E. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
F. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
G. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
H. If you don’t know your rights you don’t have any.
I. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
J. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
K. What part of “shall not be infringed” do you not understand?
L. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
M. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
N. Guns only have two enemies: rust and liberals.
O. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
P. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
Q. 911 – government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
R. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
S. Criminals love gun control – it makes their jobs safer.
T. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
U. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
V. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
W. “Gun control” is a keeping a firm grip on the stock.
X. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
Y. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
Z. “…a government of the people, by the people, for the people…”
Gun Laws That We Love
Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack read the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, as well as Vermont’s own Constitution very carefully, and his strict interpretation of these documents is popping some eyeballs in New England and elsewhere.
During his term in 2000 Maslack proposed House Bill 760 to register “non-gun-owners” and require them to pay a $500 fee to the state. Thus Vermont would have become the first state to require a permit for going about unarmed and assess a fee of $500 for the privilege of not owning a gun. This might look bad at first, because it would seem to be registration of gun owners by process of elimination. But there is another factor to consider: You can buy a gun for less than $500, and avoid the tax. In this way no one would have to “register” or pay the tax. They could fulfill the duty required by the second amendment at a lower cost.
Maslack read the “militia” phrase of the Second Amendment as not only affirming the right of the individual citizen to bear arms, but as a clear mandate to do so. He believes that universal gun ownership was advocated by the Framers of the Constitution as an antidote to a “monopoly of force” by the government as well as criminals.
Vermont’s constitution states explicitly that “the people have a right to
bear arms for the defense of themselves and the State” and those persons who are “conscientiously scrupulous of bearing arms” shall be required to “pay such equivalent.” Clearly, says Maslack, Vermonters have a constitutional obligation to arm themselves, so that they are capable of responding to “any situation that may arise.”
Under the bill, adults who choose not to own a firearm would be required to register their name, address, Social Security Number, and driver’s license number with the state. “There is a legitimate government interest in knowing who is not prepared to defend the state should they be asked to do so,” Maslack says.
Vermont already boasts a high rate of gun ownership along with the least
restrictive laws of any state .. At that time the only state that allows a
citizen to carry a concealed firearm without a permit. Now Alaska has joined them. This combination of plenty of guns and few laws regulating them has resulted in a crime rate that is the third lowest in the nation.
“America is at that awkward stage. It’s too late to work within the system,
but too early to shoot the bastards.”
This makes sense! There is no reason why gun owners should have to pay taxes to support police protection for people not wanting to own guns. Let them contribute their fair share and pay their own way. People who go around unarmed are causing extra expense for law enforcement, who have to protect them, when they could be protecting themselves and others
Kennesaw, Georgia’s gun law: You are required to have one.
At one time the Mayor of Kennesaw, Georgia was Darvon Purdy
The John Birch Society co-ordinator told Darvon Purdy that he thought it would be better, if everyone was REQUIRED to own a gun, as the law is,
in Switzerland. Darvon Purdy decided that he would introduce that legislation. IT PASSED.
In Kennesaw, Georgia every adult citizen is required to own a gun.
Crime went WAY DOWN.
Actually We do not usually suggest that government PROVIDE anything except protection.
In the case of guns and Kennesaw, we relate this:
I attended a meeting in Atlanta, Georgia; where Mayor Darvon Purdy read a series of letters between himself and the Mayor of Morton Grove, Illinois.
Morton Grove, Illinois had unconstitutionally outlawed firearms.
Mayor Darvon Purdy had asked the Mayor of Morton Grove, Illinois if they would be so kind as to send the guns that they were confiscating to Kennesaw, so that they could be ISSUED to the citizens of Kennesaw.
We were rolling in the aisles as we listened to those letters
On May 1, 1982, this ordinance was passed by the city council of Kennesaw:
Sec. 34-1 Heads of households to maintain firearms.
(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the City, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the City limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.(b) Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability, which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.
Second Amendment Today
The Best Video, on the Second Amendment, that has ever been made
THE RIGHTS OF GUN OWNERS (Paperback) ~ Alan Gottllieb
When James Madison penned the Second Amendment, every able bodied male citizen was REQUIRED to be a member of the Militia, and of course it was well organized, and one was obviously required to own a gun. There was no ambiguity about the militia, because it was the basis of our security for well over 100 years. Its demise is reported elsewhere, but it was a dark day in our history.
Gun Owner’s Political Action Manual (Paperback) by Alan M Gottlieb
Gun Rights Fact Book (Paperback) by Alan M. Gottlieb
Gun violence in Iraq vs Washington DC
Thought for the day:
If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000. The rate in Washington, DC is 80.6 per 100,000. That means that you are 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation’s Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are in the war in Iraq.
We should immediately pull out of Washington, DC.
Understand your choice and your duty.
IT ALL BECOMES CLEAR HERE.
Ron Paul buttons and bumper stickers:
Watch the rest of the videos on this channel johnperna2 to make this a clear.